Information for parents and carers in the Department
- Information for parents and carers at the University - includes information on:
- My Family Care - a new University benefit for all employees, offering various support including help with searching for childcare.
- Departmental policy on remission from teaching on return from maternity/parental/adoption leave.
- Returning Carers' fund - the University has some funds available to support those returning to research after a break due to caring responsibilities. Please note that applications should be made at least two weeks in advance of the University deadlines via the Department's Research Facilitation Team - further information will be circulated.
- The department has funds available for carers' expenses for conference attendance (for both department members and non department members).
- Departmental policy on children visiting the Department
- Privacy room - offering private space for a variety of purposes such as breast feeding or breast milk expressing (and freezing)
- Information on baby changing